Customer Experience (CX) in healthcare can feel like an afterthought, or not thought of at all. As customers gain further choices across the board about their healthcare options, organizations must respond with a higher standard of service for patients, members, and providers. Healthcare organizations must face CX head-on, ensuring customers receive the service they deserve and representatives have the solutions they need to deliver quality CX.
In this ebook, you’ll learn:
- How customer-centricity is shaping the need for improved CX
- Why changing regulations require a new outlook on interoperability of protected healthcare information (PHI)
- The importance of legacy system data and how to integrate information for improved CX
- How low-code development makes organizations more agile and secure
- Why case management is a key component of healthcare CX
- The solutions representatives need in order to effectively help patients, members, and providers