RPA – combined with fully unified business process management (BPM), case management, decision rules, and artificial intelligence (AI), – provides the complete set of automation capabilities that organizations need for all use cases. This powerful union enables the orchestration of next generation blended workforces – people, bots, and AI – in frictionless workflows, even in the absence of modern APIs.
In this paper, we’ll take a deeper look at RPA, as well as other automation technologies, that can help your organization achieve a holistic automation strategy.
What you’ll learn:
- What is RPA?
- Signs that RPA might be right for you.
- The best use cases for RPA.
- How to recognize when to expand beyond RPA.
- Other critical automation technologies.
- How to get started with RPA now.