Appian World 2018 for Financial Services & Insurance
Financial Services and Insurance Professionals Share Insights on the Transformation within their Organizations
With just a little more than a month before Appian World, the excitement is growing. The conference will bring together organizations from around the globe, including many financial services and insurance leaders. The one thing that all of their businesses have in common is CHANGE.
We think about change a lot at Appian and we understand that it’s not a destination, it’s an ongoing journey. We understand that change can create pressure on business and IT. Appian’s low-code software is the perfect platform for enabling companies to quickly respond to industry changes. We empower our customers to be change agents.
In Financial Services and Insurance (FS&I), change can be complex and difficult. At Appian, we’re doing our best to change that.
FS&I companies are seeking a digital transformation strategy that is agile, innovative and adaptable without compromise. Companies are discovering the benefits of a low-code application platform approach that allows them to quickly execute enhancement and change initiatives that realize tangible, documentable ROI.
Appian World 2018 is the perfect place to learn more about how new technologies like AI (Artificial Intelligence), ML (Machine Learning), and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) can take your company to the next level. You’ll have the opportunity to arrange one-on-one sessions with Appian experts and participate in hands-on product training. You’ll learn about new technologies that will enable you to better engage with your customers and respond to regulatory demands. And you will do it all while connecting with industry peers who are facing the same strategic challenges.
Some highlights of the week include:
Monday April 23
- Innovation Labs AI, IoT, and Blockchain
- 1:1 meetings with Appian experts
- Welcome Reception poolside at the Fontainebleau
Tuesday April 24
- Appian World 5k — AppianWOMEN will host and co-sponsor a 5k. All proceeds will be donated to WIT (Women in Technology).
- Hackathon – we are still accepting submissions through March 27 at 5:00PM EST — so bring your Low-Code A-game for a chance to be recognized on stage by Silicon Valley icon, Steve Wozniak.
- Creating a Robotic Digital Workforce with Appian and Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Accelerating The Speed of Innovation, First Republic Bank
- Improve Customer Experiences and Fuel Operational Efficiencies with Faster Application Deployment, Fidelity Investments, State Street Global Advisors, Barclays
- Keynote with Matt Calkins, Founder and CEO, Appian
- Conference party at the Pérez Art Museum
Wednesday April 25
We have lots of great sessions planned, but these may be of particular interest to the FS&I community:
- Optimizing Efficiency and the Customer Experience in Financial Services, Bank Vontobel, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
- Transforming Risk Controls at a SIFMU, Options Clearing Corporation
- Transformation Strategy in the Digital FS&I Landscape, Aegon, CNA, Pacific Life
Closing Keynote Featuring Steve “The Woz” Wozniak
- In addition to sharing his experience in innovation on the Appian World stage, Mr. Wozniak will also meet with participants of the Appian World Hackathon and offer advice on their planned approaches on the problem to be solved.
In the digital landscape that is our new normal, everything is changing and will continue to change. As I mentioned, this is not about the destination, this is about the journey. I hope you will make Appian World in Miami a stop along your journey this April. I look forward to seeing you there!