What Technology Will Impact CX for You?
Technology is evolving at an astonishing rate. However, the solutions and tools used in contact centers haven’t kept pace, which can have serious implications for customer experience (CX). According to a recent CX study by CCW Digital:
- Fewer than 25% of businesses can handle complex interactions in digital channels
- Only 3% of customers are “extremely happy” with the experiences they receive
- 54% of customers consider switching to a competitor based on a bad customer experience
These statistics amplify the importance of embracing modern contact center technology that makes it easier to automate, orchestrate, and integrate massive amounts of data, processes, and systems into a single, customer-centric view.
The Most Important Technology for Contact Centers
The most successful contact centers incorporate a variety of smart technologies to elevate customer experience, including:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) to provide context-based “next best actions” to agents
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to eliminate error-prone manual processes
- Dynamic Case Management to provide a holistic view of customers and understand who they are and what they need
- Enterprise Low-Code to build custom solutions fast
- Omni-channel capabilities to provide seamless customer interactions
Break Through the Buzz
So here’s your challenge: figure out which tech is going to make the biggest impact. There’s always new buzz and hype around tech. It may make sense for some to dive headfirst into the latest and greatest, but you need to understand what is going to have the most impact to YOUR customers.
To learn more about sifting through the buzz, join Appian’s Todd Marthaler and CCW’s Brian Cantor on December 4th at 12:30PM ET to discuss the CX initiatives that matter most in 2019. You can register for this free online event here.
You can also check out this great ebook to learn more about some great ways you can help transform your contact center for better CX.