For fast and easy execution of ad-hoc processes that do not require complex workflow capabilities, Vuram’s Checklist Automation System (CAS) provides a powerful and modular Appian application capable of handling a wide range of distributed activities. CAS is ideal for areas that require adherence to predefined steps via a checklist approach such as:
- Manufacturing solutions such as product configuration, assembly, and inspection can leverage build sheets which can be quickly created, distributed, and tracked.
- Simplified work stages across multiple corporate functions such as HR – checklists for employee on-boarding and assessments, Finance – audit checklists during quarterly closure, Marketing campaign kickoff checklists , and IT – Equipment Inventory and maintenance checklists.
- Customer satisfaction surveys, issue resolution reporting, product evaluation, quality checks, group feedback, and dimension scoring.
- Create a wide variety of checklists or surveys without requiring new Appian development
- Manage an inventory of checklist templates, and import new lists from external .csv files
- Distribute new checklists and track checklist assignments across the organization
- Add context-relevant notes and attachments within any checklist process
- Compare responses across the assignments
- Reports on initiated, in-process, and completed checklists
Return to Marketplace