With experience developing hundreds of rich processes in Appian, Vuram’s component approach to solution architecture makes it the leader in flexible software delivery. The Vuram Asset Management application is a flexible and lightweight asset management tool that can be used enterprise-wide, or within an individual division, campus or building. For any organization seeking better control of fixed assets or intellectual property, the Asset Management application can quickly establish a system of record which can be broadly utilized across many different use cases including:
- Establishment of a common repository of assets to serve as the “system of truth” for an organization.
- Ability to manage important asset characteristics outside the limited financial attributes of fixed asset systems.
- Ability to tailor tracked asset characteristics based on asset value and expected life.
- Ability to leverage Appian’s mobile capabilities for physical inventory, inspection, and maintenance functions.
- Ability to create task-driven maintenance and inspection schedules by asset type, ensuring required tasks are completed in required time frames.
- Creation of an audit history of required maintenance events in regulated or inspected environments, including cleaning, sanitization, and component replacement.
The Vuram Asset Management application provides the following functionality to allow organizations to effectively manage fixed assets:
- A single view for the creation of new asset types and individual inventory objects.
- Mobile-enabled asset management features including GPS integration and bar code scanning.
- Ability to manage fixed or intellectual property assets across business unit, geography, and unique location and assign assets into user-defined hierarchical categories.
- A rich set of standard asset attributes with the ability to add new attribute fields as required to meet a specific business or regulatory need.
- Image management at the individual items level to allow easy field identification for maintenance and inspection functions.
- Flexibility to maintain attributes at the asset type level, with standard Appian features including drop downs, automatic fill, tool tips, and list filtering.
- Processes that provide the scheduling of maintenance or inspection for assets with the ability to receive email reminders
- Full audit history of events and the ability to export asset data
Return to Marketplace