Appian Sponsors CIO Perspectives Forum Chicago and Boston
Appian Community Members Eligible for Complimentary Registration
RESTON, VA—June 1, 2010— Appian, the global innovator in enterprise and on-demand business process management (BPM) technology, today announced that it is a sponsor of the upcoming CIO Perspectives Forum meetings in Chicago and Boston. The events, held June 9, 2010 at Chicago’s InterContinental Hotel and June 16, 2010 at the Royal Sonesta Hotel in Cambridge, MA, are regionally focused one-day executive meetings for senior IT leaders at mid- to large-sized organizations in the private and public sectors. For more information, please visit www.cioperspectives.com/CH10 or www.cioperspectives.com/Boston10 now and reference promo code Appian to secure a complimentary registration.
Produced by CIO magazine in partnership with the CIO Executive Council, CIO Perspectives events provide compelling, content-rich networking where CIOs and senior executives can collaborate on business and technology issues ranging from the impact of local economic conditions, to many of the most pressing national trends affecting IT in the enterprise. These include the value of accelerated process improvement, IT/business alignment strategies, leveraging social media, and CIO insider perspectives on corporate IT challenges.
Chicago sessions include:
- Adam Hartung, author of “Create Marketplace Disruption: How to Stay Ahead of the Competition,” bringing his expertise to bear on how organizations can innovate, grow and succeed
- Martha Heller, CIO magazine columnist and President of Heller Search Associates, leading a discussion panel of C-level business executives on “The View from the Top: How CIOs view the CIO Paradox”
- Leading Chicago-area CIOs debating the impact and importance of cloud computing in a lively exchange moderated by a CIO colleague playing “Devil’s Advocate” with both sides
Boston sessions include:
- How to move IT beyond cost-cutting to driving competitive advantage
- Using social media to increase revenue and profits
- How to drive innovation and business value as the economy improves
Join Appian and CIO magazine for these unique events packed with maximum value in a single-day, multi-format and conveniently located package.
Appian delivers an enterprise platform for digital transformation that makes it easy for organizations to move fast and revolutionize the customer experience. Powered by industry leading Business Process Management (BPM) and Case Management capabilities, Appian’s low-code approach radically accelerates the time it takes to build and deploy powerful, modern applications, on-premises or in the cloud. The world’s most innovative organizations use Appian to revolutionize their customer experiences, transform their business operations, and master global risk and compliance.