In the regulatory-intensive pharmaceutical space, organizations must guarantee safe and efficacious supply of their product and maintain a safety and surveillance program in support of said requirements. However, monitoring for and identifying safety signals is an intricate and data-intensive process.
Appian’s platform can meet unique pharmacovigilance needs through its solid dynamic case management roots coupled with best-of-breed Business Process Management (BPM) capabilities, including:
- A collaborative, cross-functional, centralized solution
- Efficient and standardized signal management activities
- Easier access to information for decision makers, stakeholders, and regulators
- Signal detection, assessment, decision making, and risk minimization actions
- Generated system alerts of assigned tasks, actions and decisions in real time
Read on to find out more about Appian’s solution for pharmacovigilance.