The implementation of the Affordable Care Act and adoption of value-based reimbursement is forcing payers to rethink their relationships with providers. A healthcare economy based on outcomes requires greater communication and collaboration between both sides in order to be profitable while delivering high-quality care at a lower cost. In the midst of the transition from fee-for-service to value-based reimbursement, payers must work with their provider partners to improve trust, address cost structures, identify appropriate incentives, and make care management the top priority.
In this webinar, Independent Care Health Plan Chief Medical Officer, Linda S. Ellis, MD, MJ, shares strategies essential to finding the sweet spot of the payer-provider relationship that ultimately benefits the health of plan members. Cate McConnell, Industry Practice Lead, Healthcare Payers at Appian, explores how digitally-enabled provider relationship management programs can decrease provider friction and increase provider retention.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn strategies for:
- Enabling open and transparent communication with provider partners
- Reducing provider friction associated with credentialing by centralizing information
- Keeping provider in network by reducing complex administrative and business processes
- Incentivizing ensure continuous quality improvement into the future
- Responding to emerging regulatory and policy changes impacting reimbursement