Human Resources and Crisis Management teams, already strained by the COVID-19 pandemic, must now start planning how to return the workforce to the workplace. These transitions will be complex. HR pros will need to establish their own internal policies and procedures, while navigating a variety of potential national and regional government regulations.
Based on our Low-code automation platform, Appian offers a Workforce Safety and Readiness application that can be implemented quickly to support this need; including:
- A unified command center to safeguard the health and safety of employees. Employers can see and manage the health and work status of all workers, by geography and department, in real time.
- Fast, easy workforce screening with employees using a simple web or mobile interface to submit and update personal health and risk data required by local law and by corporate policy.
- Support for phased return-to work that allows organizations to implement a safe, phased approach for return to a physical workspace.
- Fast issue resolution for exceptions or appeals, that can be quickly managed by HR using built-in case management capabilities.
- Privacy and security with an application that runs on the Appian HIPAA-compliant cloud and helps protect sensitive employee health data.
Watch this webinar for an overview and demonstration of how Appian can support organizations’ return to the workplace.