According to Gartner, “Appian is a Leader in this Magic Quadrant. Its LCAP (version 20.1) offers low-code app building, rich multiexperience capabilities, business process orchestration, automated decisioning, AI/ML and RPA.“
Appian delivers capabilities enterprises need to achieve true digital transformation in a unified low-code automation platform:
- Build Apps Fast using visual tools that empower IT and line of business alike.
- Embrace Multi-experience Development for engaging user experiences across web, mobile, and other digital touchpoints.
- Leverage No-code Integration to connect and act upon data across databases, cloud services, and legacy systems without data migration.
- Realize the Power of Hyperautomation by creating apps that automate end-to-end processes by orchestrating humans, bots and AI.
- Deploy with Confidence with DevSecOps and its built-in security-focused, continuous delivery.
- Deliver Enterprise Grade security, scalability, and reliability to support mission critical business apps.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms, Paul Vincent, Yefim Natis, Kimihiko Iijima, Jason Wong, Saikat Ray, Akash Jain, Adrian Leow, September 30, 2020.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Appian.