Per our view, Gartner’s latest life sciences Hype Cycle report on Research and Development shows how automation and low-code/no-code environments can help life sciences groups handle their regulatory affairs and speed time to market.
Read the report to see how you can:
- Use the latest innovative technologies for end-to-end visibility of your product’s lifecycle
- Automate repeatable tasks
- Free up valuable staff for further planning and strategy
- Get products to market and the patients who need them faster
- Be prepared for new and changing regulatory requirements
**Gartner, Hype Cycle for Life Science Research and Development, 2020, Jeff Smith, Michael Shanler, 13 August 2020
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.