Financial operations managers face big challenges every day. Keeping up with demands for setting up new vendors and customers, sending invoices, managing documents, and processing payments already exceed capacity. Additional, regularly scheduled processes—like month-end closings—add more burden, leaving limited time to address senior management pressures, like driving growth, increasing efficiency, reducing costs, improving visibility, reducing risks, and ensuring smooth audits.
Appian can address these challenges and continually optimize your financial operations processes:
- Invoice exception handling
- Deductions and dispute management
- Vendor set-up and management
- Accounts payable approval
- Capital expenditure and purchase requisitions
- Financial close and audit
Appian for Financial Operations can be deployed in your organization quickly, allowing you to realize fast results. Download the datasheet to learn more!