Sales Transformation Program Manager
- Lead, manage and execute the rollout of the chosen Appian Global Sales Methodology including all necessary improvements/adjustments required to result in successful adoption.
- Update existing sales stages (including entry and exit criteria) to optimize the sales methodology
- Develop and Execute a change management strategy across all GTM teams to ensure adoption and successful execution
- Support implementation of GTM changes in the field sales force structure
- Observe and manage the transition periods to identify the improvement opportunities, share the solution proposals with relevant parties to help build better solutions. Get learnings and share with related parties.
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer/customer behavior data over the platforms and leverage insights to inform data-driven decision making
- Develop standard scorecards to track, measure and report performance, problem solve issues, create actionable plans and find new opportunities
- Plan and execute the future strategies and expansion plans of in alignment with other teams.
- Experience with analyzing and assessing sales processes for GTM, inside sales, and operations
- 10+yrs functional experience within sales/trade marketing/sales operations
- Using data analytics on sales and business performance to assess strengths, gaps and opportunities
- Driving or participating in large, complex global transformation programs
- Successfully drove or assisted in launching sales methodologies and processes across an entire go to market team
- Successfully executed Change Management across an enterprise
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.com or other leading CRM tool
- Creating a systematic go to market approach with a collection of sales tools. Preferred experience using Groove, Finlistics, LinkedIn Navigator, SalesLoft, GovWin, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Computer literate (MS Office, advanced Excel)
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Must possess a “What’s Possible” mindset and be willing to take on challenges
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Responsiveness to fast-changing conditions and result oriented approach
- Excellent project management skills with a commitment to timelines and deadlines
- A bachelor’s degree
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.