Appian, a recognized leader in low code automation, provides a new way to make applications enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate and transform their business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies and data in a single workflow to maximize their resources and improve business results.
We are looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to own the marketing strategies and programs that focus on celebrating customers through advocacy, loyalty, and engagement. Working closely with the field and industry marketing teams, you will amplify customer success broadly, as well as build and drive engagement with our loyal customers.
- Amplify the customer voice through strategic storytelling - video, case studies, quotes, webinars, social media, campaigns, research, event speakers, media, reviews, etc.
- Measure the effectiveness of customer story assets and adjust strategy as required.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of our customer use cases and their business impact; serve as a resource for peers across the organization.
- Secure customer speakers and develop engaging presentations for marquee events
- Own and manage the Customer Appreciation Program, continually recruiting new customer advocates, stories, and soundbites.
- Support ABM strategies through champion enablement, strong customer relationships, and customer events, working in close collaboration with the field marketing team.
- Recruit for, and collaborate on, research aimed at capturing the Voice of the Customer
- Manage and track customer marketing rights and customer reference activity.
- Regionally manage peer review sites like G2, TrustRadius and others, ensuring that we keep our leadership ranking, continually receive new reviews, and use the platforms to source new content.
- Contribute to the overall marketing campaign strategy, across various channels and milestones, with creative content and customer proof points.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B customer marketing and advocacy.
- Proven success as a communicator, writer, and content creator.
- Experience building customer relationships and capturing their success stories in video and written format.
- Proven ability to drive results in a fast-moving team in a rapidly growing company.
- Excellent written communication and storytelling skills; strong facilitation and presenting skills.
- Time management and prioritization skills are essential to be successful in this role, as demands and projects will take you in different directions each week.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to multitask, prioritize and work with all levels and departments within an organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.