Appian, a recognized leader in low-code automation, provides a new way to make applications by enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate and transform their businesses by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing existing systems – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies, and data in a single workflow to maximize companies’ resources and improve business results.
We’re looking for a Marketing Content Editor to produce high-quality, engaging content across the buyer’s journey. This role will support the entire marketing organization by ensuring a consistent voice across marketing. The ideal candidate will have proven writing and editing experience (in content marketing, inbound marketing, journalism, or related field), knowledge of B2B marketing organizations, and experience in enterprise software.
- Ensure a consistent voice across all marketing content, checking to validate that content is high-quality and current.
- Closely collaborate with other marketing leaders (campaign managers, product marketing, industry and solution marketing, influencers, PR, global marketing, SEO) to create impactful, engaging content.
- Edit, write, and coordinate the production of original marketing content at scale -- including thought leadership assets, blog posts, SEO content, white papers, infographics, sales enablement, product collateral, and other marketing materials.
- Find new, creative ways to repurpose existing content into spinoff and companion pieces.
- Partner with other content creators (both internal and external) and creative to deliver high-quality, engaging content assets.
- Support the distribution and promotion of marketing content, coordinating with email, social media, SEO, and campaign managers.
- 2+ years of content marketing, inbound marketing, brand journalism, or related experience within enterprise software.
- Excellent writing, editing, and oral communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to coordinate many projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven, engaging writing and editing skills with original bylines/content to support.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, and results-oriented environment.
- Experience in Google Analytics and SEO preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.