Appian, a recognized leader in low code automation, provides a new way to make applications enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate and transform their business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies and data in a single workflow to maximize their resources and improve business results.
At Appian, Product Marketeers are the strategic core of Marketing, working like mini-CMOs to drive the broader marketing organization to achieve their product's business objectives.
- Build out personas and messaging. Develop internal and external content and collateral mapped to the full buyers' journey
- Strategize, plan and execute product launches
- Work collaboratively with Digital Marketing to drive campaigns, social and SEO initiatives to achieve product’s business objectives
- Align closely with Engineering and Product Management to become an expert in the Appian product and platform
- Collaborate with Product Managers & Sales Enablement to develop collateral and train Sales on messaging, positioning, and product capabilities
- Represent Appian at industry events, webinars and e-Staff updates
- Maintain a deep understanding of the needs and challenges of Appian's customers and products
- Stay current on the competitive landscape
- 2+ years in Product Marketing
- Successful experience collaborating with Product Management and Sales
- Strong technical understanding of automation, low-code platforms and capabilities
- Ability to create content aligned to the needs of buyers with a focus on target personas
- Be an initiative driver, operating with professional maturity, accountability and minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills
- BA/BS degree required
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.