Appian, a recognized leader in low code automation, provides a new way to make applications enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate and transform their business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies and data in a single workflow to maximize their resources and improve business results.
Appian is actively seeking an Industry Marketeer to drive marketing strategy and execution for our Broad Markets segment, particularly Energy and Manufacturing. This individual will partner with a team of Industry Leads and subject matter experts to define and tell a compelling and differentiated story about Appian’s hyperautomation and low-code capabilities and solutions for Broad Markets and its sub-verticals. He or she will create the industry marketing strategy and plan, coordinate with a variety of marketing execution resources to carry out the plan, and ensure that Sales has the resources to effectively sell Appian’s offerings to Global Fortune 2000 organizations.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer needs within the Broad Markets segment; monitor industry trends and build industry-specific buyer personas
- Partner with our Energy and Manufacturing subject matter experts to craft and tell a story about the unique value Appian delivers for those industry segments
- Define a global marketing strategy and plan for capturing the mindshare of our target buyers, analysts and partner community within the Broad Markets segment
- Collaborate with industry subject matter experts to create content that articulates value throughout the buyer journey; understand the buying process and key stakeholders involved, and build internal and external content and messaging
- Define tactics for generating awareness and high-quality leads for the Sales team; work with Demand Generation, Digital Marketing, Events, and Field Marketing teams on the execution of programs with measurement and goals
- Support product launch and sales enablement efforts by creating positioning/messaging documents, sales presentations, solution briefs, and other product collateral
- 7-10 years of industry marketing or marketing management experience in high-tech / Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environments; prior Energy and/or Manufacturing experience preferred
- A proven track record of developing strategies and tactics to drive awareness and demand within specific target segments or verticals
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to express technical concepts in the form of crisp, value-based messages
- A proven ability to produce creative, memorable and highly engaging content in support of inbound and outbound marketing activities
- Demonstrated ability to work across functions, be a team player and thrive in a highly collaborative and matrixed environment
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience with related technologies, including business process management (BPM), robotic process automation (RPA), artificial intelligence (AI), case management, CRM, Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), enterprise mobile, a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.