Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
We are looking for a Customer Marketing Manager for EMEA, to own the marketing strategies and programs that focus on celebrating customers through advocacy, loyalty, and engagement.
Working closely with the EMEA Field Marketing Managers, you will amplify customer success broadly, as well as build and drive engagement with our loyal customers across EMEA.
- Amplify the customer voice through strategic storytelling - video, case studies, quotes, webinars, social media, campaigns, research, event speakers, media, reviews, etc.
- Measure the effectiveness of customer story assets and adjust strategy as required.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of our EMEA customer use cases and their business impact; serve as a resource for peers across the organization.
- Secure customer speakers and develop engaging presentations for marquee events
- Own and manage the Customer Appreciation Program for the EMEA market, continually recruiting new customer advocates, stories, and soundbites.
- Support ABM strategies through champion enablement, strong customer relationships, and customer events, working in close collaboration with the field marketing team.
- Recruit for, and collaborate on, research aimed at capturing the Voice of the Customer
- Manage and track customer marketing rights and customer reference activity.
- Regionally manage peer review sites like G2, TrustRadius and others, ensuring that we keep our leadership ranking, continually receive new reviews, and use the platforms to source new content.
- Contribute to the overall marketing campaign strategy, across various channels and milestones, with creative content and customer proof points.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in B2B customer marketing and advocacy.
- Proven success as a communicator, writer, and content creator.
- Experience building customer relationships and capturing their success stories in video and written format.
- Proven ability to drive results in a fast-moving team in a rapidly growing company.
- Excellent written communication and storytelling skills; strong facilitation and presenting skills.
- Time management and prioritization skills are essential to be successful in this role, as demands and projects will take you in different directions each week.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to multitask, prioritize and work with all levels and departments within an organization