Appian, a recognized leader in low code automation, provides a new way to make applications enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate and transform their business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies and data in a single workflow to maximize their resources and improve business results.
Appian is actively seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive go-to-market efforts for a suite of Appian professional services designed to help customers maximize the value of the Appian low-code automation platform. We are looking for a creative and passionate individual who has a proven track record of taking enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or Professional Services offerings to market in dynamic high-growth settings. Our ideal candidate will have familiarity with our core industries and possess a strong understanding of the technology ecosystem in which we go to market, including business process automation, low-code application development and case management or other comparable SaaS technologies.
- Define and lead go-to-market and launch efforts for Appian Customer Success Services in collaboration with Customer Success, Marketing, Sales, and Partner teams
- Drive positioning and messaging, and build compelling and engaging content, including datasheets, web pages, presentations, and marketing collateral to help maximize the Appian Services opportunity
- Enable Sales and Customer Success teams to position, sell and leverage Services offerings with prospects and in cross- and up-sell expansion efforts
- Maintain a deep understanding of our education services and success tools and how best to communicate and position them for our customers
- Partner with the Demand Generation team to effectively place Appian Services offerings into the right campaigns for net new and expansion accounts
- Drive internal alignment with product and industry marketing teams
- A minimum of 5-7+ years of progressive product marketing experience in high-tech, high-growth, preferably Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environments
- A proven track record of taking enterprise SaaS or Professional Services offerings to market, and driving and orchestrating the offering launch process
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to express technical concepts in the form of crisp, value-based messages
- A proven ability to produce creative, memorable, high-impact marketing content in support of product launches and related initiatives
- Strong technical and sales orientation, and the ability to connect with and relate to both Customer Success and Sales to act as the bridge between the two
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and to thrive in a highly collaborative and matrixed environment
- Experience with related technologies, including business process management (BPM), robotic process automation (RPA), artificial intelligence (AI), case management, CRM, Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), enterprise mobile, a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.