Appian, a recognized leader in low code automation, provides a new way to make applications enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate and transform their business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies and data in a single workflow to maximize their resources and improve business results.
Working within Appian’s Marketing team, the Marketing Coordinator will assist in planning and executing a variety of digital and hybrid marketing programs including trade shows and industry conferences as well as large user group meetings and seminars. The role will also help coordinate operational, implementation and post-program activities including lead formatting, program analysis, budget reconciliation and ROI reports.
- Help to execute digital and hybrid programs to include corporate trade shows, conferences, seminars and user groups while working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure program goals and objectives are met and support Appian’s lead generation and sales goals
- Assist with research and feasibility studies to identify new program opportunities for Appian that support lead generation and sales goals
- Help to identify fiscal requirements, assist with preparing and tracking program budgets
- Manage lead collection and meetings to ensure post program lead dissemination is efficient and supports lead follow up to meet program goals
- Assist in research and acquisition of supporting technology to identify new digital program trends and coordinate development of materials to execute a quality program
- Coordinate and carry out project deliverables on schedule
- Aid in developing project plans, staff schedules and task assignments
- Oversee promotional item research, approval process and inventory for customer facing corporate store
- Ability to travel up to 35% once corporate travel is permissible
- 1-2 years marketing and program experience in an Enterprise Software environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Critical thinking, strong problem solving skills and the ability to draw conclusions from data
- Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills to effectively communicate with customers, vendors and internal stakeholders
- Experience in managing programs that offer a world class customer experience
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced and results-oriented environment
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.