Partner Marketing Associate
Appian, a recognized leader in low code automation, provides a new way to make applications, enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate and transform their business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies and data in a single workflow to maximize their resources and improve business results.
The digital age is driving new ways for buyers to investigate, evaluate, and purchase software, making the partner channel more important than ever. Comprising Partner Programs, Partner Success, Partner Sales, Partner Solutions, and Partner Marketing, the Appian Partner Program is a growing and fast-paced portion of Appian’s Go-To-Market organization.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Partner Marketing, the Partner Marketing Associate will be a driven and creative marketer responsible for supporting brand awareness and pipeline acceleration for the channel. The preferred candidate will work closely with Appian’s Global Alliance and technology partners in concert with the Partner Sales Team to support the development, planning, and execution of marketing plans and lead generation programs. This individual will facilitate strong collaboration across Appian’s marketing department to drive both internal and external campaigns to expand the Appian brand, and support the sponsorship program for Appian’s premier events. A proven track record of helping build joint go-to-market strategies and experience working alongside a fast-moving global partnership team is key.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help plan and execute joint marketing programs with key partners, track and report on key performance metrics and analyze the results of launched initiatives.
- Develop and manage marketing assets needed to support our joint brand with key partners and support go-to-market campaigns. Channels can include collateral, playbooks, video assets, and more.
- Advocate effectively for partners and their needs throughout Appian.
- Help to elevate Appian as a priority partner within key partner organizations.
- Support Appian campaign launch efforts by being the voice of the partner, and support partner participation efforts including collateral, communication strategy, training tools, and related activities.
- Provide event support for Appian’s partner events and assist in planning and execution of our sponsorship program.
- 2-4 years of experience in an integrated marketing role in an Enterprise Software or Consultancy environment
- Experience crafting results-driven marketing programs and demonstrating ROI
- Campaign management, account based marketing, and/or Partner/Alliances experience is preferred
- Exhibits professionalism when collaborating with internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- Critical thinking, problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative, results-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to travel approximately up to 5%
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.