The Programs Manger will interact across departments, working on guiding the transformation and growth of mission critical systems and tools at Appian. Success in this role will be founded upon operational understanding, business awareness, along with excellent communication and relationship building skills. The ideal candidate will help build bridges to scalable and sustainable growth.
- Serve as the point of contact and subject matter expert on our price/quotation/order tools from a business perspective.
- Support the needs of Sales, Finance, and Legal/Pricing/Deal Desk in the tool.
- Guide optimal use of quote and opportunity management tools to accelerate sales cycles and drive collection of actionable business data.
- Facilitate alignment and communication between Appian’s Sales Teams, and internal stakeholders, including Finance, Training, Legal, and Deal Desk teams to promptly resolve business/issues and foster productive interactions.
- Cultivate best practices through analysis and special projects to improve Appian systems & tools.
- Support in developing training materials and engage in regular training sessions.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in related role (Sales Operations, Deal Desk, or FP&A experience preferred).
- Experience using CPQ/CLM/CRM systems. Working knowledge of contracts and accounting systems is a plus.
- Ability to work to understand the interests of a variety of stakeholders to reach workable solutions.
- Inclined to take action and work independently, although support is there when you need it. Driven to complete tasks through to impact.
- Ownership mentality. Possess the character to act with integrity for the best interests of the entire organization.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Detail oriented. Must be organized and able to stay on top of fast-moving information and tasks.
- Process focused by nature. You like order and having things documented for easy reference.
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field.
Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate and transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.