Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. With Appian, customers get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; Empowered by the “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and debate, encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
About the Job:
- 0-2 years experience in Information Technology (IT) related field
- Assist with information security related continuous monitoring activities, including monitoring for continued compliance with internal security controls, policies, regulations, and laws
- Coordinate with Appian Cloud and Engineering teams to research potential security issues
- Support internal and external security reviews, audits, and control evaluations
- Participate in incident reporting and investigation processes
- Support vendor security monitoring process
- Help conduct risk analysis and provide recommendations for remediation or mitigation
- Support information security projects
- Participate in blue-team activities. And sometimes red-team!
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study
- Understanding of cloud technologies
- Understanding of networking protocols and technologies - TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Stay up to date on current security risks and trend
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.