Appian, a recognized leader in low code automation, provides a new way to make applications enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate and transform their business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies and data in a single workflow to maximize their resources and improve business results.
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to assist and produce digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs and align with Appian’s corporate brand. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including, digital marketing, print collateral, event design support, presentations and web design. Ultimately, you will assist the Appian Corporate Creative team in promotion of our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Concept and design high-level creative branding, display advertising, print, web, illustrations/infographics, and presentations based on creative briefs. Motion and interactive knowledge is a plus
- Ensure that quality and brand standards are maintained throughout the entire creative process
- Establish close partnerships across the company, and liaise with marketing and corporate design team to ensure deadlines are met
- Manage work timelines effectively across multiple projects
- Present work to internal partners that consistently meets, or exceeds, expectations
- Iterate and edit design work based on team feedback
- Act as a supporting role for Corporate Creative Director and Art Directors
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- 7-10+ years of in-depth knowledge of design tools including Adobe Creative Suite, (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere) along with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.