At Appian, we’re not only about building awesome software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; great people, great software! As a Senior Software Engineer on our Developer Experience Team, you will create the internal developer tools that help our Engineers build the next generation of our core low-code application development platform and help tackle our most challenging technical problems alongside other brilliant engineers.
What is Appian? It’s a low-code application platform that lets business people build powerful enterprise web and mobile apps with flexible, visual models instead of clunky custom code.
- You have 6+ years experience building and delivering software applications
- You’re passionate about making developers more productive, and creating an ideal development environment
- You spend your time identifying and building new tools and technologies to solve inefficiencies with developing complex code at scale
- You have no fear changing hundreds of files at once in order to simplify and improve the coding experience
- You have experience in a CI/CD environment in AWS or continuous integration systems, like Jenkins
- You want to work closely with your customers and delight your colleagues
- You hold a BS in Computer Science and/or equivalent years of experience writing code
How You’ll Contribute:
- In a small scrum team you will develop simple yet elegant solutions to complex technical problems at the intersection of Engineering and IT
- Help fellow developers leverage your tools and assist with diagnosing problems with their environment or workflow
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.