Appian, a recognized leader in low code automation, provides a new way to make applications enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate and transform their business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies and data in a single workflow to maximize their resources and improve business results.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Expansion Marketing Manager to own the marketing strategies and programs focused on increasing pipeline from existing customers. This includes developing customer personas, integrated campaigns and ABM plans.
- Define, develop, and execute customer-focused demand generation programs aimed at growing lifetime value of our customers and driving pipeline.
- Optimize customer communications and messaging in collaboration with Customer Success, Product, Marketing and Partner teams.
- Identify strategic and targeted cross sell and up-sell opportunities based on persona, customer behavior and buyer intent data.
- Build and own customer nurture programs that drive usage, loyalty, and expansion.
- Optimize industry marketing activities for the customer audience.
- Collaborate across cross-functional and regional marketing teams aimed at expanding the customer footprint and ABM planning for target accounts.
- Partner with marketing operations to measure the effectiveness of customer expansion activities and adjust strategies accordingly.
- 5+ years of experience in ABM, customer marketing and B2B demand generation.
- Experience designing ABM campaigns aligned to Product Marketing and Sales to generate pipeline.
- Proven ability to drive results in a fast-moving team in a rapidly growing company.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.