- You enjoy building vs. maintaining and thrive on achieving superior results
- You’ve worked as a Federal Partner Manager previously and are looking for your next organization to leave your mark
- You’re skilled in partnering with service providers to construct compelling "practices" around specific software products
- You have a working knowledge of business process automation with a history of qualifying client solution areas and orchestrating multi departmental solution sales
- You are experienced as successful account/business manager, selling to CxO and decision-maker levels
- You have a confident, competitive, thorough, and tenacious attitude
- In alignment with Appian's Federal Sales leadership, develop a strategy for managing and selecting a portfolio of initially 15 mid-tier integrators with a goal of limiting to 10 in active management.
- Consistent screening of possible strategic partners within the mid-tier integrator ecosystem.
- Grow Appian’s overall revenue and market presence through and with partners
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams across sales, marketing, partners, services, legal, finance, etc. to align on channels and alliances priorities
- Manage relationships with a portfolio of mid-tier strategic service providers/systems integrators in the Federal Space
- Drive business development opportunities for direct software and service sales through Partner relationships
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of Appian delivery practices within strategic Partners
- Build go to market strategy with partner organizations for opportunity scaling
- Pursue partners existing programs of record as well as capture of new programs for opportunities for sales of Appian software
- Educate the Partner organizations on the benefits of Appian's software
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience, with 3+ years in Partner Management
- Based out of the Washington DC area
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.