The Pricing Quote and Data Analyst interacts across departments, working with Pricing and Deal Desk on guiding the transformation of mission critical systems and the understanding of pricing data at Appian. Success in the role will be founded upon operational understanding and business analytical skills; along with excellent communication and relationship building abilities. The ideal candidate will help build bridges to scalable and sustainable growth through process and data.
- Serve as point of contact and subject matter expert on our price/quotation/order tools from a business perspective.
- Develop data collection and analysis in the price quote application for ever better decision making in Appian’s business.
- Research pricing policy and work with Pricing/Deal Desk team to drive data driven decisions and operational improvements with relation to pricing KPIs.
- Guide optimal use of quote and opportunity management tools to accelerate sales cycles and drive collection of actionable business data.
- Facilitate alignment and communication between Appian’s Sales Teams, and internal stakeholders, including Finance, Training, Legal, and Deal Desk teams to promptly resolve business/issues and foster productive interactions.
- Cultivate best practices through analysis and special projects to improve Appian systems & tools.
- 2+ years of experience in related role (Pricing or Business Analysis, Sales Operations, Deal Desk, or FP&A preferred).
- Familiarity with using a variety of CPQ/CLM/CRM systems.
- Data research and analysis, pricing policy, and licensing experience.
- Inclined to take action and work independently, although support is there when you need it. Driven to complete tasks through to impact.
- Ownership mentality. Possess the character to act with integrity for the best interests of the entire organization.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Process focused by nature. You like order and having things documented for easy reference.
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field.
Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate and transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.