The Chief Technology Office leads Appian’s long-term technology strategy. This role directly reports to Michael Beckley, Founder and Chief Technology Officer. You will work closely with Michael by preparing for meetings, gathering feedback, and ensuring his interactions run smoothly. In addition to supporting Michael, the Chief Technology Office improves the product by partnering with Product Management, Product Marketing, and Technology Partnerships to identify and execute strategic technology initiatives. The Chief Technology Office also leads internal audits by collaborating with Sales, Support, Marketing, Engineering, Customer Success, and the rest of the organization to identify, measure, and enhance the overall customer experience.
- Passionate about technology and continuous learning
- A self-starter who needs little direction to get results
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, and adaptable to changing priorities
- Comfortable with public speaking and networking
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Enjoys working independently and with cross-departmental teams
- Orchestrating client and prospect meetings, briefing documents, and owning follow-up activities
- Prepare architecture briefings and presentations for customer meetings
- Conduct audits, author actionable recommendations, and track the results
- Keep abreast of the latest industry trends, products, and competitive landscape
- Prepare data-driven in depth analysis reports and executive summaries on markets, companies or products as required
- Experience with Low-code or software development
- Management consulting experience or training
- Experience working with C-level executives
- Strong presentation software (Slides, Powerpoint, Keynote) skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel on an as-needed basis
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree is required
Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate and transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.