The Stock Plan Administrator is assigned to manage the day-to-day administration of Appian’s stock plans and ESPP and will coordinate with multiple internal departments, including: Legal, Human Resources and Payroll, as well as, Appian’s external stock plan administrator(s), broker and transfer agent. This position will ensure all equity plan transactions are correctly processed in a timely and accurate manner and are in compliance with international, tax and regulatory requirements. The Stock Plan Administrator will also manage and ensure timely response to all stock administration questions from employees and assist with employee equity education materials.
- Minimum of 2+ years working experience
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and communications skills
- Must be able to support predominantly East Coast-based work force
Preferred Background & Experience:
- Experience with stock administration at a publicly-traded, software company
- Working knowledge of equity plans and various types of equity
- Prior in-house legal department experience
- Experience with third-party equity software systems and brokerage firms
- Ideally local to McLean, VA area. Remote candidates must be able to travel to Appian headquarters on an occasional basis
Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate and transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.