Appian is a NASDAQ listed US software company headquartered in Tysons, Virginia - in the Washington, DC metro area. We have offices located in major cities such as London and Sydney, and now we are hiring for our office in Singapore!
At Appian, we’re not only about building awesome software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; great people, great software! We are looking to hire an experienced, fast-paced Reseller Partner Manager to recruit and onboard new reseller partners, to manage the existing channel of reseller partners, and to support our reseller partners in their go-to-market strategies and in delivering successful outcomes to our customers. You’ll be responsible for building out new markets and partnerships in the Asia Pacific region.
- You enjoy building vs. maintaining relationships, and thrive on achieving superior results
- You’ve worked as a Reseller Partner Manager previously and are looking for your next organization on which to leave your mark
- You have demonstrated experience managing, scaling, developing and supporting a territory with multiple reseller partners in APAC region
- You’re skilled in partnering with reseller partners to construct compelling value propositions and best practices around specific software products
- You have demonstrated experience in selling applications, cloud solutions, software-as-a-service or managed services
- You have worked in building successful partnerships with channel partners in Asia
- You are and articulate and effective communicator and presenter
- You are experienced in successfully engaging with various levels of an organisation and its stakeholders
- You have a confident, competitive, thorough, and tenacious attitude
- You are a team player
- Recruit, build, enable and manage the reseller channel for Asia
- Establish and drive business development initiatives and go-to-market programs for software and service sales through reseller partners
- Build and manage reseller pipeline of opportunities to successfully deliver on organisational metrics
- Partner cadence, reporting and metrics management
- Oversee the creation and ongoing success of reseller’s Appian services delivery practices
- Drive technical and sales enablement programs to skill and educate reseller teams
- Educate and inform partners’ sales teams on the benefits of Appian software
- Manage and engage local and cross functional virtual teams to support channel partners to meet organisational metrics and objectives
- Provide account management support for reseller partner tier 1 strategic customers
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business
- 5+ years of sales or partner management experience (reseller partner management experience preferred) in Asia
- Based out of Singapore with the ability to travel
Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. With Appian, customers get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.