As Appian’s Solutions business grows, we’re looking for a market intelligence professional who is ready to take our research efforts to the next level. This individual will work with our Product Owners on a variety of analytical deliverables related to current and potential markets. While the majority of this work will be on projects related to software markets, there will also be internal projects related to evaluating the effectiveness of the selling and marketing of our existing solutions. This is an extremely impactful role that will inform our senior executives decisions on Appian’s overall Solutions strategy as well as the direction of each specific solution.
- Gather data on buyers, competitors, and market conditions
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and polls
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Prepare reports and present results to the Solutions team and other internal stakeholders
- Analyze data using statistical software
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
- Work alongside our competitive intelligence and analyst relations teams to leverage their expertise
- 5+ years of working experience within a relevant role & environment
- Preferably a background in economics, commerce or strategy and a demonstrated interest in analysis, writing, statistics and markets
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to develop concise and effective communications tailored to executive audiences
- Advanced computer skills including use of Google Drive, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Tableau
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Work hours may include weekend and evening at times
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate and transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.