Appian is a low-code automation platform that lets business people build powerful enterprise web and mobile apps with flexible, visual models instead of clunky custom code. At Appian, we’re not only about building awesome software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; great people, great software!
As an Appian Associate Consultant, you’ll build and deploy web-based applications on the Appian platform to support our customers’ business strategies. From implementing the first process application to scaling up the program across the enterprise, you will bring our low-code platform to life.
About the Job:
- Leverage experience in a range of critical process improvement disciplines, including automation, business process management, knowledge management, personalisation, business intelligence, and application integration
- Utilise varied skill set and experience to construct, implement, and deploy process-centric business process management solutions based on Appian software, through design, configuration and deployment of our enterprise low-code platform
- Analyse a client’s business strategy, their business processes, and develop technical solutions to support their business strategy
- Design prototypes, model business processes, and analyse requirements
- Implement quality assurance plans, system and load testing and roll-out plans
You’ll be successful in this role if you are:
- Not an order taker; ask “why” questions, and solve the right problems
- Passionate about technology and enjoy continuously learning
- Successful on cross-functional teams
- An excellent communicator and are comfortable presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences
Appian helps organisations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximise their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organisations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organisation, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; Empowered by the “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and debate, encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
- You hold (or will soon complete) a B.S. or M.S. in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Physics, or equivalent background
- You have a solid foundation of, or love for, technology
- You have experience with designing software applications (preferred)