Appian is a low-code automation platform that lets business people build powerful enterprise web and mobile apps with flexible, visual models instead of clunky custom code. At Appian, we’re not only about building awesome software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; great people, great software!
As an Appian Associate Consultant, you’ll build and deploy web-based applications on the Appian platform to support our customers’ business strategies. From implementing the first process application to scaling up the program across the enterprise, you will bring our low-code platform to life.
About the Job:
- Leverage experience in a range of critical process improvement disciplines, including automation, business process management, knowledge management, personalisation, business intelligence, and application integration
- Utilise varied skill set and experience to construct, implement, and deploy process-centric business process management solutions based on Appian software, through design, configuration and deployment of our enterprise low-code platform
- Analyse a client’s business strategy, their business processes, and develop technical solutions to support their business strategy
- Design prototypes, model business processes, and analyse requirements
- Implement quality assurance plans, system and load testing and roll-out plans
You’ll be successful in this role if you are:
- Not an order taker; ask “why” questions, and solve the right problems
- Passionate about technology and enjoy continuously learning
- Successful on cross-functional teams
- An excellent communicator and are comfortable presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences
Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. With Appian, customers get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; Empowered by the “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and debate, encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
- You hold (or will soon complete) a B.S. or M.S. in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Physics, or equivalent background
- You have a solid foundation of, or love for, technology
- You have experience with designing software applications (preferred)