Are you a creative thinker and proactive problem solver? Do you have a passion for candidate experience? How about storytelling? What if you had a role that allowed all of those passions and interests to intertwine?
We are seeking a Recruitment Marketing Associate to join our growing Employer Brand team. Our mission? To showcase the exceptional talent within our organization and highlight what has made Appian a Top Workplace by the Washington Post for 7 consecutive years.
This is where you come in! In this role, you would be responsible for driving brand awareness across varying channels, and will partner with our in-house Talent Acquisition team to strategically and proactively create modern and innovative hiring campaigns to drive top talent.
In this role, you will:
- Develop targeted Paid Advertising campaigns in support of Talent Acquisition hiring goals
- Manage our employer brand online presence via job boards and third party sites
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to create and manage both short-term and long-term marketing nurture campaigns in support of recruiting requirements
- Participate in the development of our content strategy as it relates to hiring needs and market trends
- Be responsible for the refinement and expansion of two internal employee experience initiatives: Employee Referral Program and our Brand Ambassador program
- Partner with the team to develop a strategy around community events and regional MeetUps
- Will participate in the continued development and refinement of our Recruitment Marketing Strategy
Requirements and qualifications:
- 1-2 Years of Recruiting or Recruitment Marketing Experience
- BA in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Human Resources or similar is desired
- Understanding of recruitment processes and candidates selection methods
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communications, both written and verbal
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.