Partner Programs & Operations Manager - EMEA & APAC
The Partner Programs & Operations team is tasked with growing and enabling our partner ecosystem. Our team is responsible for the support of partners throughout their partnership lifecycle: from partnership qualification and program on-boarding to accessing program entitlements, driving enablement, and helping partners build their Appian business.
The Partner Operations team serves as a resource for Appian partner managers and partners with questions about the Appian Partner Program, required legal agreements, access to the Partner Community Portal and associated tools and resources, partners’ program compliance status, or overall partner ecosystem metrics.
Partner Operations also manage the backend systems and processes that support partner engagement; and ensure that data regarding the partner ecosystem is accurate and provides a holistic view for Appian leadership on the status and health of Appian’s partner community.
We are currently looking for a Partner Operations manager to provide a help desk experience for partners and Partner Executives in EMEA and APAC, supporting partner onboarding and orientation, lead and registration management, order processing, process improvement recommendations, reporting and analysis, and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
Help Desk Activities
- Respond to process & policy questions and effectively communicate program requirements to stakeholders.
- Ensure all partner-related operations and support questions are responded to in a timely manner.
- Act as the subject-matter expert for program processes and business applications, committed to troubleshooting and resolving issues raised by our partner community or internal stakeholders promptly.
- Maintain operational handbook, FAQs, partner manager guides and resources.
Program, Data and Reporting Responsibilities
- Ensure partner data accuracy including current contracts/agreements, account set up and system access, and data in CRM systems is up to date.
- Manage opportunity registration process, partner pipeline reports and referral fee payouts.
- Track partner productivity against program requirements (program tier compliance) and identifying at-risk partners and potential areas for improved program support for these partners.
- Manage annual partner program compliance review; adjust program tracks and tier as needed.
- Assist with developing and managing dashboards, reports for tracking partner quarterly results and provide program metrics reports to senior leadership for analysis and planning.
Cross-functional Working Relationships
- Enable Partner Sales team to focus on managing partner relationships and generate business by offloading administrative tasks; provide structure, support and well-documented processes so Appian partner sales managers can quickly respond to partner requests.
- Work with Salesforce Admin team and Sales Operations to build dashboards and pull sales reports as needed.
- Identify operational issues with Appian’s Business Applications that create a poor partner experience and slow partner sales productivity.
- Partner with Appian Support team to resolve system access issues and data challenges.
- Review operational and business process issues and help determine if a technology solution is required or a process correction needs to be made.
- Assist with programmatic projects as they are identified by Sr. Leadership—manage through enhancement requests and changes.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams (including, but not limited to Sales, Operations, Support, Developers, Program Managers, Attorneys, and Senior Leadership).
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and exercise a high degree of initiative in resolving issues and developing system/process enhancement recommendations.
- Articulate communicator, able to clearly communicate complex ideas and processes to different audiences.
- Quick learner and be able to comprehend interdependency of multiple programs, processes, and systems.
- Experience working with channel partners, preferably in Partner Operations or Sales Operations role a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce or a related CRM.
- Comfortable with sales data and reporting tools either through the CRM or external reporting.
- Business Applications include G-Suite: Google cloud productivity and collaboration tools, Microsoft office applications (Excel, PowerPoint), Salesforce and Appian Business Applications.