We’re looking for a Campus Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team and support Appian's University Recruiting program. You’ll not only manage the full-lifecycle recruiting process for university candidates, but you’ll also own and maintain close relationships with university departments, career centers, student groups, and department faculty alike. With University Talent Acquisition being a cornerstone of Appian’s talent acquisition strategy, you will be a prominent contributor in shaping the company’s culture, and our ability to innovate.
Appian provides a software development platform that combines intelligent automation and enterprise low-code development to rapidly deliver powerful business applications. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk and compliance.
You’re someone who:
- Seeks to attract talented, successful, and diverse students from top universities; a demonstrated affinity for working closely with students at all levels of their academic careers
- Thrives best while working in a fast-paced, high-performing team environment
- Develops and executes diversity sourcing strategies and mutually beneficial partnerships
- Possesses the ability to manage a myriad of activities which include, but are not limited to: candidate pipelining and relationship-building, event staffing and scheduling, high-volume interview scheduling, maintenance of job postings, progress-to-goal, etc.
- Understands how to use relevant data management systems (applicant tracking systems) as well as presentation-building software (Google Slides, Powerpoint, Canva, etc)
- Loves planning and executing creative events (to help build our brand with partner universities and programs)
- Is comfortable with delivering presentations, or participating in public speaking engagements
- Effectively partners with hiring managers and stakeholders to understand ever-evolving business needs and assess position goals and requirements
- Might have a secondary interest in marketing (events, digital, social media, and print)
You’re required to have:
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant professional experience, preferably in higher education, student affairs, or university talent acquisition
- Bachelor’s degree or higher educational degree
- Outstanding ability to cultivate relationships, particularly with university students and internal senior leadership
- Demonstrated experience with both collaborative and autonomous work environments
- Outstanding professionalism and flexibility in a fast-paced, high growth environment
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.