Appian is seeking a Global Partner Solutions Specialist for our rapidly growing business. As a member of the Global Partner Solutions Team, you will collaborate cross-functionally within Appian as well as with our Partners around the world and support initiatives of the Senior Director of Partner Solutions.
- Update and improve solutions-related documentation, reports, records and systems
- Take Appian-developed solutions to our Partners and support them in selling those solutions across their customer base
- Guide Appian Partners in developing their own solutions on Appian, which combine partners' unique expertise with the robust, flexible Appian platform
- Consult Partners on market, positioning, messaging, packaging, pricing, and implementing solutions
- Present and discuss Appian-developed AND Partner-developed solutions to the Appian partner team, Appian sales team, prospects and customers
- Coach Partners on go to market solution development & launch (positioning, messaging, build, packaging, pricing, selling, implementation, support)
- Contribute to the evolution of our Go To Market Solutions program through suggestions, documentation, and education across Appian and our Partners
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or commensurate business experience combined with another type of bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Partner programs, systems integrators, and other types of Partners (VAR, reseller, consulting firms, etc.)
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Strong communication, relationship-building, presentation, active listening skills
- Analytical, problem-solver, outcomes focused, self-motivated, and takes initiative
- 3+ years of technology sales or marketing or consulting experience
- Project management or project coordination experience
- International experience or background preferred
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.