Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate and transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
Appian is seeking a Global Partner Solutions Specialist for our rapidly growing business. As a member of the Global Partner Solutions Team, you will successfully collaborate with different Appian departments across different regions as well as our partners around the world to:
- take Appian-developed solutions to our partners and support them in selling those solutions across their customer base
- help Appian partners develop their own solutions on Appian that combine partners’ unique domain expertise and IP with the robust and flexible Appian platform and help them position, message, package, price, market, sell, and implement these solutions.
- This role, reporting to the Senior Director, Global Partner Solutions will have you working with people in different roles and functions at Appian and partners around the world. To advance the above-mentioned goals.
- Presenting/discussing Appian-developed solutions to the Appian partner team and Appian sales team as well as to Appian partners and to prospects and customers
- Presenting/discussing partner-developed solutions to the Appian partner team and Appian sales team
- Coaching partners in different areas of go to market solution development & launch (positioning, messaging, build, packaging, pricing, selling, implementation, support)
- Updating and improving solution-related documentation, reports, records and systems
- Contributing to the go to market solutions program’s continued evolution and improvement through suggestions, documentation, education across Appian and our partners and by other means
- Good communications, presentation and listening skills
- Able to build rapport and build/grow and maintain relationships with people of very different backgrounds
- High energy, driven, able to self-motivate
- International experience or background preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or commensurate business experience combined with another type of bachelor’s degree
- Experience with partner programs, systems integrators, and other types of partners (VAR, reseller, consulting firms, etc.)
- 3+ years of technology sales or marketing or consulting experience preferred
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to take initiative
- Able to motivate and influence others
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Intellectually curious / eager to learn
- Organized and structured but also able to think creatively
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.