Working within Appian’s Marketing team and reporting to the Director of Field Marketing of North America, the Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for helping to plan, manage and execute programs and events to drive Marketing campaigns designed to grow and accelerate sales pipeline and revenue for Appian. The role will also be responsible for operational, implementation and post-program reporting and activities.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Regional Vice President to identify, recommend and implement lead-gen activities in specific territories.
- Execute quarterly marketing plans to support lead gen activities.
- Conduct research and develop feasibility studies to identify new opportunities for Appian.
- Prepare and present ROI reports on program success.
- Determine fiscal requirements and prepare budget for Field programs.
- Help foster Sales and Marketing alignment through regular updates and reviews
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to define goals, objectives and specific implementation plans that promote Appian’s brand.
- Source venues, recommend and engage catering, acquire supporting technology, coordinate development of materials (in some cases as it relates to trade shows) to execute a quality program.
- Coordinate and carry out project deliverables on schedule and to budget.
- 3 - 5 years experience in a Field Marketing Role in an Enterprise Software environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven success working collaboratively with Sales
- Ability to think critically and creatively while multitasking and meeting strict deadlines
- Experience in crafting results-driven marketing programs
- Excellent presentation and project management skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, and results-oriented environment
- Flexible, organized, and detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in using CRM and Marketing Automation tools
- Ability to travel up to 15-20% (when in-person programs re-start)
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.