Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate and transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
We are seeking an innovative Web Content Manager to drive leads and pipeline through maintaining the Appian corporate web properties. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated history of juggling multiple priorities and adapting content for the web in high-growth, fast-moving environments.
- Manage the content updates and templates on Appian corporate web properties
- Ensure that quality and brand standards are met and that content is current, written in a consistent style, and provides value to visitors
- Partner with internal content teams to deliver effective content for the website, supporting each stage of the buyer journey for targeted personas
- Create insightful website analytics and reporting for marketing management, product and content marketing, and other internal constituencies
- Collaborate with Creative & SEO teams to develop and optimize forms and landing pages that convert through A/B testing
- Evaluate emerging web technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- 3+ years of experience in website content management
- Excellent editorial, written and oral communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Expertise with Wordpress, Adobe Experience Manager, or similar content management systems
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems such as Pardot or Marketo
- Experience using Google Analytics to review and analyze website statistics
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related field
- Must work out of our HQ in McLean, VA
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.