Account Executive – Holland at Appian Corporation
Amsterdam – The Netherlands
Can you consistently deliver customer success and obtain outstanding results when you have a great product to sell?
Appian could be the place for you.
The Appian Platform is unifying technology that makes all of our customers’ systems better. We offer a cutting-edge product that brings together process, data, collaboration, and low-code mobile app development. And, it’s getting noticed. PC Mag called Appian, “…the most mature, easiest to use low-code platform we tested for creating BPM apps.” What’s more? Organizations around the world are buying in ever-larger amounts and deploying Appian far and wide."
The most successful Account Executives at Appian possess the following characteristics:
- Self-starters who take initiative and have a sense of urgency in everything they do
- Have experience selling cutting edge, disruptive technology to senior executives at the enterprise level
- Know how to effectively manage a long sales cycle to a successful close
- Are creative in finding ways around sales barriers and can convert opponents into champions
- Think strategically about their client’s business and avoid selling on a feature/function basis
- Exude confidence, engendering prospects to share their challenges openly
- Understand how to position against competitors to become the only viable option
- Have domain knowledge and a portable relationship portfolio
- Are focused on delivering value throughout the life cycle of the customer relationship
- BA/BS Degree
- 5-10+ years of quota carrying enterprise sales experience to large, complex organizations
- Experience in influencing Digital transformation, Customer services, Customer experience initiatives at Cx0 level and consulting partners
- Experience in building solution’s ROI and building value added financial customer model
- Track record of over achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Possess a hungry, motivated, high energy, and enthusiastic spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Displays loyalty and perseverance through long, stable job tenure and positive career trajectory