Are you looking to marry your passion for technology with your penchant for strategic problem solving? As an Appian Associate Consultant, you’ll build and deploy web-based applications on the Appian platform to support our customers’ business strategies. You’re an expert on our software; from implementing the first business process management application to scaling up the program across the enterprise, you will bring our low-code platform to life.
About the Job:
-Leverage experience in a range of critical process improvement disciplines, including business process management, knowledge management, personalisation, business intelligence, and application integration
- Utilise varied skill set and experience to construct, implement, and deploy process-centric business process management solutions based on Appian software, through design, configuration and deployment of our enterprise low-code platform
- Analyse a client’s business strategy, their business processes, and develop technical solutions to support their business strategy
- Design prototypes, model business processes, and analyse requirements
- Implement quality assurance plans, system and load testing and roll-out plans
Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. With Appian, customers get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; Empowered by the “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and debate, encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business, or equivalent background
- Superior academic achievement with First Class Honours
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Solid foundation of, or love for, technology
- Preferred experience with relational databases (Oracle, SQL server, etc.), exposure to expression, function or coding constructs and cloud technologies