Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. With Appian, customers get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; Empowered by the “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and debate, encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
Chief of Staff
Group Mission and Vision:
The Appian Strategy Office (ASO) is responsible for formulating, implementing, and monitoring the success of Appian’s strategy. The team serves as both internal consultants to formulate strategy with the CEO in a fact-based manner and change agents to facilitate the strategy execution with Appian’s business units.
The Strategy Intern will serve as a member of the Appian Strategy Office during Summer 2021 to support the Chief of Staff with analysis to formulate, articulate, and monitor a strategic vision.
About the Job:
Combine creative thinking, command of analytical methods, and an understanding of our business to:
- Gather and synthesize relevant data, lead analyses, and present final recommendations to help execute strategic initiatives
- Modeli performance reflecting plausible scenarios and illustrate limits of tolerable risks to evaluate new business opportunities
- Ensure the stability and reliability of data sources and processes that reporting systems draw on, the accuracy of reports, analytical soundness, and timely delivery of work product
- Develop Appian systems to support the operations of the ASO and other parts of our business
- Must be a current junior, rising senior
- Developing Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Math, or Finance discipline
- Exceptional creativity and problem-solving skills
- Able to multitask with research projects, data analysis, and coordination with others
- Willing to challenge the standard thinking with new ideas, approaches, and solutions
- Strong decision-making skills and the determination to see projects through to the end
- Possesses good people skills with the ability to develop respect and trust with team members
- Able to identify business issues and find innovative solutions
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.