Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. With Appian, customers get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; Empowered by the “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and debate, encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
Appian’s low-code platform is revolutionizing the way people work. Customers rely on Appian Cloud to run mission-critical applications, and our Cloud Engineering team is responsible for building reliable, secure and highly scalable systems that make up the infrastructure supporting this digital transformation.
We’re looking for brilliant software engineering interns who not only love to code, but also are passionate about solving some of the most difficult technical challenges the industry faces today. The internship we offer is an outstanding opportunity to learn how a world-class cloud infrastructure is built, and it is one of the most fun and engaging experiences you’ll ever have.
Applicants will be considered for Summer 2021
About the Internship:
- Take ownership on enhancing key pieces of our system and participate in all the aspects of product development all the way to deployment and rollout.
- Partner with various teams to build applications of enterprise scale, including but not limited to data analytics, content delivery, monitoring, observability systems, etc.
- Collaborate with Software Architects, InfoSec Engineers and fellow Software Engineers building full stack applications and services.
- Be a full member of our team: participate in our daily scrums and be held responsible for delivering your work on time, with high quality
- Mix it up at the end of the day; join our social events such as game nights, segway tours of DC, concerts, and much more!
Appian makes building complex software simple. We’ve built our low-code platform from the ground up with the power to address some of the world’s toughest business problems. It’s exciting and challenging work with exciting and fulfilling rewards. It takes the right person…is that you?
- Pursuing B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar, with 3.7 GPA & above
- Possess strong analytical, communication, and problem solving skills
- Passion for Software Engineering with strong interest in Cloud technologies
- Are team-oriented. You’re also energetic, results and delivery oriented, and have a strong commitment to delivering quality work
- Exposure to public clouds such as AWS, Azure or GCP
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.