Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. With Appian, customers get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; Empowered by the “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and debate, encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
As an Associate Solutions Consultant, you will actively participate in the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as a technical adviser and product expert. Using technical aptitude, creativity and business acumen, you will demonstrate the value that Appian’s platform can provide to its customers and prospects. You must be able to engage and articulate product positioning to both business and technical users in competitive scenarios.
About the Job:
- Partner with Solutions Consultants to achieve defined sales goals
- Design and build technical demonstrations and prototypes of Appian’s software for prospective clients
- Deliver knowledge sharing product demonstrations internally on new platform features and sales plays
- Propose technical and creative business solutions in support of sales activities
- Represent Appian’s product to customers and at field events such as conferences, summits, seminars, etc.
- Assist with sales strategy within the target accounts by partnering with internal colleagues to assist in building customer relationships
- Collaborate with Appian’s industry leaders to create demos and solutions to support strategic initiatives
- Work with colleagues across the organization to receive the support needed to accomplish the technical goals
- Develop technical skills by keeping up with product enhancements and emerging technology
- You have a passion for technology and its applicability to today’s business challenges
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Information Technology or related field of study
- Proven academic success with a GPA of 3.7 or higher
- Thrives in a unique culture where thinking outside of the box is required daily and creative input is necessary to solve business problems
- Self-starter personality with a positive attitude and exceptional time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, customer interaction, requirements analysis, presentations, and system design
- Preferred experience programming in one or more of the following: Java (J2EE, JDBC, Web Services), HTML, XML, XSL, SQL
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.