Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. With Appian, customers get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; Empowered by the “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and debate, encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
We are looking for an Associate Information Technology Engineer who has experience in cloud computing, corporate infrastructure, remote office assistance and who also has an interest in partnering with our software development organization on their infrastructure. Appian’s IT Engineers quickly learn our operations and immediately become core members of our expert and highly respected internal team!
About the Job:
- Securely leverage cloud computing and software as a service resources
- Windows, Linux and Macintosh desktop administration
- Assist in the maintenance of Appian’s IT network and server infrastructure
- Assist in the administration of Appian's voice and phone networks
- Provide capabilities to improve Appian’s productivity
- Provide technical support to Appian’s employees
- Provide on-call resolution for mission critical issues
- Enhance overall system security, performance and availability
- Construct, implement and deploy process-centric Business Process Management solutions based on Appian software
- B.S. in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Competency in administering desktop operating systems
- Ability to work nights or weekends, as needed, to perform regular onsite maintenance or on call duties
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience with cloud computing is a plus
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.