Appian is hiring a Senior Talent Advisor to provide depth, objectivity and consistency to our interview process. In this role you will partner with Hiring Managers and hiring teams to develop and enforce global standards for interview process and selection criteria. The Senior Talent Advisor regularly participates in candidate interviews, reviews interviewer feedback, approves hiring decisions, and delivers interviewer training. Appian’s strength is its people, so this role is critical to our continued growth and success.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, and Executive leadership to develop and implement standards for how Appian interviews and assesses talent
- Serve as a subject matter expert in interview processes and talent evaluation
- Participate in candidate interviews on a daily basis as an individual or co-interviewer
- Review interviewer feedback for depth, quality, bias, and consistency. Talent Advisors approve all hiring decisions.
- Deliver formal interviewer training as well as individual interviewer mentorship as needed
Requires Skills and Experience
- 7+ years in progressively responsible organization psychology, executive recruitment or related role for highly-selective employers where interview skills and methodology have been a critical element of success
- Demonstrated expertise with a range of structured, unstructured and semi-structured interview methodologies
- Tangible examples of improving the scale, consistency and quality of interview processes for complex, senior level corporate, technical and executive positions
- An unwavering commitment to hiring process, quality and continuous improvement of the interview process including interview preparation, execution, documentation and decision making
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.