We’re looking for a Corporate Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team and support Appian's Marketing and Corporate departments. Our Talent Acquisition team is candidate first and brand led. We believe people join Appian for the community, and we work to showcase that in every touchpoint of the recruiting process through a tailored, white glove experience. We are looking for an individual who is inquisitive, creative and excited about connecting people with opportunities.
Appian provides a software development platform that combines intelligent automation and enterprise low-code development to rapidly deliver powerful business applications. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk and compliance.
- 2+ years proven success as a sales, marketing or corporate recruiter
- Ability to influence and execute with senior management
- Use market knowledge and data to drive a hiring process
- Innate sense of urgency and tenacity, comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Flexible and adaptable nature
- Goal setter with an appreciation for data driven decisions and a healthy relationship for activity metrics
- Holds self and others accountable for delivering results
At Appian you will:
- Source potential candidates on a variety of recruiting platforms
- Manage candidate lifecycle from start to finish, including offer negotiations
- Contribute to building positive brand recognition in the local community
- Partner with hiring leaders across departments as a strategic advisor
- Understand Appian’s business strategy and competitive positioning
- Continually help improve, evolve and scale our interview best practices
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.